Frequently Asked Questions
Saudi Red Crescent Authority provide various courses and training programs such as:
- Ambassadors of Life First Aid Program.
- Basic Life Support BLS.
- Advanced cardiac life support ACLS.
- International Trauma Life Support ITLS.
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support PHTLS.
- Advanced Medical Life Support AMLS.
- Medical Protocols.
- Infection Control.
- EMS Vehicle Operator Safety EVOS.
- All Hazards Disaster Response AHDR.
- Disaster Management Course DCM.
- EMS Safety course.
- Emergency Medical Telecommunicator ETC.
- Electrocardiography ECG.
- Basic First Responder.
- Advanced First Responder.
- Emergency Bleeding Control.
For more information, please visit Mutaaheb platform at https://mutaaheb.srca.org.sa/
You can join our training courses through Mutaaheb platform, start with a new account then search for required course or choose from the list of courses then select the suitable time and location for you, then precede to financial steps. When passing the final, it is required to evaluate the course in order to get the certificate.
Register a new account for business sector to choose the required course or training program to join by groups with the following steps: Enter Mutaaheb platform then choose 'LOGIN'. From the drop list, choose 'REQUEST BUSINESS SECTOR COURSE'. Fill the form in the next page. Issuance of invoice.
According to the number of applicants, business sectors can be granted free additional seats.
Yes, and can be found at Mutaaheb platform
First Aid courses can be provided base on the age category from 4 years and above. The remaining courses will be based on specified requirements of the course itself.
After passing the course, a basic Responder Certificate and card will be issued for an applicant above 14 years old.
Base on the course itself, and not exceeding 48 hours from the day of passing the course.
- American Heart Association: (HeartSaver+BLS+ACLS+PALS)
- International Trauma Association: (ITLS)
- NEAMT: (PHTLS+AMLS+EMS Safety+EVOS+AHDR+Ithical+TECC)
- IFRC: (Ambassadors of Life First Aid Program)
In case there is a mistake in the certificate, please reach course coordinator for such an issue. In case the problem continued, you can call SRCA Care at 19971 for full transfer of the case to the supervisor of the program.
SRCA do not have an application for training courses in the meantime, you can register and join training course via Mutaaheb training platform: https://mutaaheb.srca.org.sa/
Every course provided by SRCA can be qualified for CPD hours when after approval of SCFHS.
According to the appeared payment methods at the time of registering on Mutaaheb platform.
- Mada \ Visa, for individuals
- Bank Transfer for enterprises
If the problem in the payment process resulted from technical issues and not being able to get reference number for the payment, you can call SRCA Care 19971.
You cannot cancel your account, only amend basic information of the trainee.
In class training courses are held at SRCA Training Centers in every region in the Kingdom, those centers are available for all citizens and expatriates in every city so they can benefit from Training and educational awareness services provided by SRCA.