Terms and Conditions
The Saudi Red Crescent training portal which is referred to herein as the “Crescent Training System” is available for your personal use, and each user of the portal is subject to these terms and conditions of use, and to the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Your access and entry to the portal is considered to be an unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of use, whether you are a registered user or not, and this approval is valid as of the date of your first use of this portal.
Any amendment to these terms and conditions shall be effective immediately upon its announcement, unless indicated otherwise, and continuing to use this portal after announcing any amendments indicates your full acceptance of that amendment.
The platform materials may not be copied, reproduced, posted, uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way other than for personal, non-commercial use with full respect to copyright and other property notices. The materials may also not be copied to any other digital media. It is prohibited to use or abuse the names, logos, and trademarks appearing on the platform or any other content except as stipulated in this document, and none of its content shall be interpreted to grant the right to use any names, logos or trademarks without receiving a written permission from the owner of the name, logo or trademark.
The graphics and visuals on this portal are copyright protected, and may not be reproduced or exploited in any way, without prior written consent of the portal’s administration.
By using this portal, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Providing or uploading files that contain software, materials, data or other information that you do not own or do not have a license for.
- Using this portal in any way to send any commercial or unwanted e-mails, or any similar abuse of the portal.
- Providing or uploading files to the portal that contain viruses or corrupted data.
- Publishing, advertising, distributing, or publicizing materials or information that result in defamation or breaking the law, or pornographic, indecent, or inappropriate material, or any other illegal material through the portal.
- Participating through this portal in activities that are illegal or unlawful in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Advertising on the portal any product or service that violates any law or system in force in any field.
- Using any means, program, or procedure to obstruct the correct operation of the portal.
- Performing any procedure that imposes a heavy load on the portal’s infrastructure.
Termination of Use
We may, at our absolute discretion, terminate, limit or suspend your right to access and use the portal without notice and for any reason, including violating the terms and conditions of use or any other behavior that we may consider, in our sole discretion, to be illegal or harmful to others, and in the event of termination, you will not be authorized to access the portal.
Links to the Saudi Red Crescent Training Portal
- You must submit a specific request and obtain the approval of the E-Government Program before creating links to this portal, displaying any of its contents, or participating in any similar activities.
- The program supervisors reserve the right to impose any conditions to allow the creation of any link to the portal or any of its contents, or displaying this portal or any of its contents.
- The program is not in any way considered to be participating or associated with any brands, logos, commercial or service symbols or any other means used or appearing on websites linked to this portal or any of its contents.
- The program supervisors reserve the full right to terminate and block any form of links with any website that contains inappropriate, obscene, pornographic, indecent, infringing, inacceptable or illegal subjects, or names, materials or information that violate any law, or infringe any intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- The E-Government Program supervisors reserve the right to disable any form of links that is unauthorized, and shall bear no responsibility of the contents available on any other website that may be accessed through this portal or from which this portal can be accessed.
Links from the Red Crescent Training Portal
Links to portals and/or other websites are provided for your convenience, and we shall not be responsible for the contents or credibility of the portals and/or sites to which we are linked and do not endorse their contents, and the use of links to access these sites or portals shall be your sole responsibility. We aim to replace broken links - that do not work - on other websites, but we cannot guarantee that these links will be permanently working.
This portal is technically supervised by the E-Government Program, which is a government program affiliated to the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, the Communications Commission and the Ministry of Finance in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
All intellectual property rights to the contents of the portal are licensed and owned by the E-Government Program unless stated otherwise.
You may not sell, license, lease, modify, copy, reproduce, reprint, upload, advertise, transmit, distribute, publicly display, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content from this portal for the public or for commercial purposes, without obtaining prior written approval of the Red Crescent Training Portal administration. Any modification of any of the portal's contents is strictly prohibited. Moreover, the graphics and visuals on the portal are copyright protected, and may noy be copied or exploited in any way without prior written approval of the Portal’s administration.
You hereby agree to comply exclusively with the judicial authorities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with respect to all claims and disputes arising from your use of this portal.
The Saudi Red Crescent government training portal website, referred to as the “Red Crescent Training Website” is a government website managed by the Red Crescent Technology Department, and its contents are published in cooperation with other government agencies.
The supervisors of the "Red Crescent Training" program with the participating government agencies are making every effort to simplify and facilitate the transactions of the public in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The participating government agencies and the Red Crescent Training Department do not claim to fully guarantee the accuracy and correctness of the portal's content, as some information may be changed by the competent authorities before being changed on the portal, and therefore, government agencies and the "Red Crescent Training Department" shall not bear any responsibility or consequences that may result from making use of the information contained on the portal.
This portal has been prepared as permitted by the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and without any guarantees of any kind. In accordance with this acknowledgment, the (Red Crescent Training Program) does not provide any guarantees for the following:
- Accuracy and correctness of information
- Effectiveness against breach
- Continuity or validity
- Adequacy of the website contents
- Ensuring that the portal or server is free from viruses and malware.
- The (Red Crescent Training Program) and any other government agency or authority are not legally responsible for any loss or damage of any kind (direct or indirect) resulting from the use of this portal.
There are links to other websites on this portal that do not follow the E-Government Program, and the Program is absolutely not responsible for the contents of these websites. Moreover, the risks arising from browsing these websites through the links on the portal are the responsibility of the person browsing.
This portal may contain links to websites or portals that may use methods to protect information and privacy that are different from the ones we use. We are not responsible for the contents, methods and privacy of these other websites, and we advise you to refer to their privacy notices.
The website server collects the IP addresses of visitors automatically when they visit one of the websites of the program, and the IP address is used to help diagnose problems with the websites server and to generate statistics about their usage.
Limitation of Liability
The electronic services provided by the portal on the Internet and obtaining information about the various government departments and entities are provided only to facilitate manual procedures. You hereby acknowledge that you are fully aware that communications over the Internet may be subject to interference or interception by third parties; that the portal does not substitute the information available through the official authorities, and that requests and administrative procedures can be carried out directly before the competent authorities. On this basis, using this portal remains at your own risk, and we shall not, in any way, be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind that you may incur due to your use or visit to the portal, or your reliance on any statement, opinion or advertisement on the portal, or resulting from any delay in operation, communication failure, problems with access to the Internet, equipment or software malfunctions, or the behavior or ideas of any person accessing this portal.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that your exclusive and only way to address any damage or loss that may occur as a result of your entry or use of this portal is to refrain from using or accessing it or not continuing to do so.
We make tremendous efforts to check and test the contents of this portal at all stages of production, and we advise you to always run an anti-virus on all materials downloaded from the portal. We shall not be responsible for any loss, interruption or damage to your data or your computer, or issues that may occur while being connected to this portal, or when using material from this portal.
Concession of Claims
The Red Crescent E-Government Training Portal, services, information, materials and jobs available on it, or that can be accessed through the portal are provided for your personal use “as is” and “as available” without any endorsement, promises or guarantees of any kind.
We cannot guarantee or be responsible for any interruptions, errors or breaches that may arise from the use of this portal or its contents or any website linked to it, whether with or without our knowledge.
Users will not have rights to property or confidentiality of any communications or information sent by them through this portal, and any use or interactive use that this portal involves does dot guarantee the user any rights, licenses or benefits of any kind.
You hereby agree not to take any action against the E-Government Program (the Red Crescent Training Program) or any of its departments, and to compensate and release them from liability, as well as any parties, employees or agents who are responsible for managing, maintaining, updating or upgrading the portal and from all obligations and liabilities that may arise in connection with any claim arising from any breach of the terms and conditions of use by your side, or of any of the applicable regulations whether in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or your place of residence.
Comments and E-participation Policy
In order to gain the maximum benefit from the application of the concept of community e-participation, the "Saudi" portal emphasizes the necessity of the commitment of users of the e-participation channels available on the portal, in order to provide constructive opinions and comments that contribute to the development of operations and the improvement of services provided by government agencies. On this basis, the portal has identified a number of criteria and controls to which all comments added on e-participation channels shall be subjected, as these participations are read before being published, and the portal management has the right not to publish any comments it deems inappropriate.
The following are the main objectives of the application of the community e-participation concept:
- Promoting the role of the society with all its segments and categories (business sector and individuals) for more interaction and participation in decision-making and in improving and raising the quality of governmental services.
- Promoting the concept of transparency on information that is of interest to the public, through surveys, blogs, and polls, and publishing the results of all these channels.
- Providing a number of e-participation channels and facilitating their use by providing direct links to them and presenting a comprehensive description of each.
The following are the most prominent participation and comment publishing criteria:
- The author of the comment must respect public morals and avoid using any inappropriate or indecent expressions or terms.
- The comment must be focused on the subject under discussion and shall not stray from it in any way.
- Avoid falling into any personal criticism that does not aim to enrich the proposed and published idea.
- Refrain from sectarianism and avoid falling into any racist issues or sectarian controversies.
- The author must be fully certain when writing any Quran texts or religious opinions, and it is preferred that only specialists engage in this.
- Participants are prohibited from insulting religions and rituals and circulating information that may provoke confessional controversies.
- Avoid writing any personal information, including any communication details.